Our Outreach team consists of specialist staff with decades of experience of providing outreach support to schools in both primary and secondary settings, Local Authorities and specialist provisions.
Many of our clients commission Termly or Annual Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Others may simply want a single piece of bespoke work designed and delivered tailored to their budget and their needs. Whatever you requirements may be, from observations or planning, to an Annual SLA we can provide this.
Thrive respond to emergency requests for advice and support and it’s not unusual for us to receive requests late at night and throughout the weekend. This is what sets us apart.
Examples of support we provide include:
- 1-1 short interventions
- Small group interventions
- Whole class intervention
- Targeted 1-1 or group half term or termly intervention programmes to support challenging behaviour or communication needs including:
- Building resilience
- Social interaction and friendship groups
- Manging anger
- Pastoral and parent support
- Staff Training & Development
- DfE policy advice and guidance including SEND and exclusions guidance
- Strategic support for senior leadership
- Policy and SEF reviews
- Audit for Ofsted visits